Due to BoConcept's social commitment and sense of responsibility, BoConcept has joined Global Compact in its attempt to build a more sustainable and inclusive global economy.
With this partnership BoConcept shows its support of the ten principles of Global Compact with respect to human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.
The ten principles are:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- The effective abolition of child labour.
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Learn more about Global Compact
Visit the United Nations Global Compact website:
See also how BoConcept meets the requirements towards Global Compact:
May 2016 (English)
May 2015 (English)
May 2014 (English)
May 2013 (English)
May 2012 (English)
May 2011 (English)
May 2010 (English)