22 January 2016
Keep up-to-date this year with the Osaka sofa, inspired by mid-century era with a touch of modern design. Designed by contemporary mastermind Andes Norgaard, Osaka embodies the grace, ease and comfort that are central to the coming season. Osaka is a classic and chic design that looks great from every angle and can be made to fit your requirements.
The Osaka has slimmer arm rests and a short depth of 87cm which makes it ideal for small living spaces. It is also fully modular so you can customise this sofa to your personal needs – armchair or sofa, big or small. Every detail is considered with design features such as optional refined tufting and three armrest choices - straight, slightly inclined or curved.
With a seat cushion composed of high resilient foam, the support is phenomenal. Many customers also enjoy the shorter depth, which allows you to enjoy your comfort in a more upright position and allows ease when moving on and off the sofa.
Available in all BoConcept fabric and leather options, enjoy the Osaka today.
Some key features:
- ideal for small living spaces
- can be customised to different sizes
- refined tufting details which create visual softness
- different armrest options creating different looks
- different tall leg options that emphasise the lightness off the floor
- optional flexible, removable and fully covered headrest
Please click here to shop the Osaka sofa.