Meet our local interior designer
Interior design should be personal, engaging, and reflect who you are. Our specially trained interior designers stand ready to guide you to find your own personal style.
Want to keep in touch?
Get the latest BoConcept news, special offers and invitations to exclusive design events right in your inbox. You will receive 20-25 newsletters a year and you can unsubcribe at any time.
Store Manager Wanted - Join Our Team
Job opportunity – Store Manager, BoConcept VANCOUVER CANADA
BoConcept Vancouver has over the past years achieved many successful moments and as we have now expanded with a second location, we are now looking for a new Store Manager to lead one of top performing stores in the Americas to the next level.
The candidate must be ambitious in goal setting and driven to inspire and motivate an excellent sales team to reach new heights. We are aiming to hire someone, who is well experienced with the concept and values of BoConcept – as well as have proven results and great testimonials.
The most important is your determination to deliver that exceptional shopping experience to every single customer that enters your showroom.
Duties and responsibilities
Profit and Loss Management
· Plan the sales development in store
· Prepare weekly sales summary and monthly reports
· Ensure that all clients are properly served
· Ensure that all the sales team fully understands the selling strategy and applies it
· Monitor sales and product performance of both showroom and inventories
· Prepare materials and conduct weekly sales and product training to the retail team
. Monitor inventory levels and studio performances
Merchandising/ Showroom Planning
· Maintains shop display and environment with company set standard of daily cooperation with the in-store stylist
· Travel to Headquarter (Denmark) to view upcoming collections and execute showroom planning on a yearly basis
· Ensure that each member of the sales team provides an excellent service to each individual entering the store
· Work together with the customer service team to solve difficult and complex situation
· Motivate your sales team to serve all clients in excellent standards and to hit sales target
· Conduct periodic performance reviews for the team
· Keep track of each individual employee’s performance, defining tasks and setting goals
· Be in charge of hiring and conducting interview of prospective candidates
· Assists the Marketing Team in implementing all communication activities for the store
· Propose to the Marketing Team all communication activities which could help achieve the sales objectives of your store
· Minimum 3 years of experience with the BoConcept DNA. 5 phases of selling, quotation follow up, store visuals, purchasing, logistics, delivery and assembly, Axapta, Universe, PSG, Sales Reports, and Sales Metrics
· Experience on management level. Not necessarily as a SM. ASM or perhaps none may be acceptable. Depends greatly on the candidate's previous manager's assessment
· Proven results of any kind would be a great advantage
· Most importantly, you are eager to serve. Not only clients but also your staff
· Driven to achieve successful personal development without giving up when it's getting tough
· Open to learn about a new retail culture and behavior
· Reliable in terms of follow up, execution, deadlines, and discipline
· Fairly advanced with in-store routines and management, e.g. rostering, reports, maintenance etc.
· Understands the importance and how to utilize different personalities in a sales team
· Able to teach and train staff and peers in product knowledge and the '5 Phases of Selling' techniques
· Able to inspire and coach in groups and individually to reach new milestones. Preferable in the lines of BoConcept's Breakthrough theory
· Excellent command of English with the ability of conveying speech into an efficient manner for all levels
· Able to handle customer with challenging requests and complaints
· Structured in terms of daily, weekly, and yearly routines Able to juggle many tasks and projects at the same time without losing focus on the store's performance
If you are up for this challenge, please apply by sending a resume and write a few lines about yourself to: email@example.com